This session seeks to illuminate issues facing working age men and women and will equip them to undertake a self-assessment of their own health and wellbeing. We aim to raise awareness, help managers and employees to identify symptoms of anxiety and burn out and know how and where to seek help. Areas covered include:
- Understanding the importance of self-care
- Recognise Vicarious Trauma / Burnout and compassion fatigue in self and others.
- Learn practical tools to help with anxiety.
- Communicate effectively through thoughts, feelings, and behaviours.
- Signposting to trusted mental health and wellbeing resources and sources of support.
This straight forward approach seeks to inform, update, and empower managers and employees to take control and make informed decisions about their own mental and physical health – and stay fit and healthy for work and life. The session leaves staff with increased awareness of self, their boundaries and feelings and offers practical thoughts, guidance and suggestions which they can use to help improve and maintain good health and wellbeing.
Why might my organisation consider this Intervention?
Promoting Health awareness is not only creating a healthy supportive culture for your organisation, but can also contribute to reduced absenteeism, faster recovery from illness, and potentially save lives.
Maximum number of delegates 20.